THE TESTIMONY TREASURES PROCESS
Although we know that Christ is in control of this process we envisage Testimony Treasures (TT) to rollout as follows:
- Use the internet to encourage people to submit their testimonies
- Engage with said individuals to set up Testimony Treasures networks through which the Good News can be shared
- Categorize testimonies e.g. healing, revelation etc. and publish E-books
- We will visit churches (either through invitation or appointment) to introduce Testimony Treasures
- Depending on the arrangement with the particular church we could:
- Lead the service (it may even include a live gospel band)
- Share our testimonies
- Invite people to share their testimonies
- Publish a church-specific Testimony Treasures book for that congregation
- We will visit a particular city / town to introduce Testimony Treasures Ministry via relevant structures e.g. churches, schools, sport clubs etc.
- Address various groups e.g. Bible study groups, fellowship groups etc.
- Gather testimonies from the people of the town
- Publish a town-specific Testimony Treasures book